Bolt one on for the troops today!
SupportOurTroops.Org is giving away 200 Delaware License Plate applications.
How to get your Support Our Troops! plate:
01Register as a member in SupportOurTroops.Org if you are not already a member. This will allow you to be updated about the association's activities.
02We are paying the State's $35 application fee for the first year.
Take advantage of this great offer! (*) Learn More below
03Fill out the license plate application form and mail it to Support Our Troops®
at the address indicated in the form.
04Don't forget to join Delaware's Group in the SOT Community!
The SOT community is a great resource for exchanging ideas and interacting with other members.
We will notify you when the plates are approved and available.
Support Our Troops® has obtained approval of our trademark Support Our Troops! specialty plate in about 25 other states so far. Before the Maryland DMV will stamp the plates out in metal and make them generally available, an initial block of 200 applications needs to be gathered and submitted.
So to get this great plate on the road for the troops!
(*) Support Our Troops, Inc. is paying the $35 entry fee for the first 200 applications we receive. Applications will be processed on a first-come, first-serve basis as delivered by U.S. Mail at the address on the application.
Spread the word! Tell a friend about Support OurTroops.org
- The vehicle must have current Delaware registration.
- If you keep the plate after the first year, annual renewal is $25 to Support Our Troops®, which we use for our programs doing goods things for the troops
- The Delaware Code requires the plate to be surrendered if it is not renewed.
- Plate numbers will be issued sequentially, first-come first-serve. Any conflicts will be decided by SOT®.
- We will sign the application at the bottom and submit it the DMV (we must submit an initial block of 200 applications before the DMV will make the first run of the plates. Spread the word).
- DMV will issue your Support Our Troops! plate to you once we reach the 200. So spread the word!
- All you have to do to help the troops is volunteer to accept a free license plate for the first year.
- If you don't renew in a year, the state will just give you a regular plate back -- but you will have helped us get this plate on the road and generally available.