Support Our Troops® Care Paks enhance the morale and welfare of the deployed troops worldwide by seeking, receiving and shipping to the front lines care boxes containing items specifically requested by the deployed troops. This is especially important outside the established holidays.
All Together Now!™
Each box contains a note that the contents came from people here at home who know they're there, are grateful to them for protecting us, and care enough about them to send us these things to send them -- we're just coordinating things and getting it to them.
Even a small donation helps us pay for shipping costs, container rental and other expenses connected to our Care Pakâ„¢ Goods program. We are doing a lot of good with it and you can help! Click here to Donate now.
SupportOurTroops.Org is a 501(c)(3) non profit corporation and your donation to the Care Paksâ„¢ program is tax deductible.
"Everything you have sent has been such a blessing from the plastic utensils to the blank CDs and memory sticks. Even the simple things are hard to come by out here so every last bit helps and makes it that much easier for us to do our job. Thank you for all you do in support of us and all of our fellow soldiers out here. You are truly a blessing." SSGT Kristen -----, Kirkuk.
"I wanted to say thank you so much for sending out the care package to my airman. She received the box today and she was literally in tears and could not believe that there are people who cared enough to send her a box. She said she felt like it was Christmas or better because she has not had a Christmas since she was younger. It was great seeing her tell everyone who walked in the office about the box. Again, thank you and your team for taking the time to think of us over here and we truly do appreciate your support!"~~ SSgt Leticia -----
"Thank you for your thoughtfulness to the needs of our troops. The kindness you have shown makes a difference in the day-to-day lives of our service members. God Bless you, and please keep up with the things you are doing." ~~ Lt. Ronald ----, USAF Wing Chaplain
"Thank you, Thank you, and Thank you so very much for the packages we received. We, the 2025th Transportation Company want you to know how appreciative we are for the phone cards, games, magazines, books, music CD's , DVD's, toiletries, the food and all the other goodies that were sent to us yesterday. Major H---- was overwhelmed with the packages that came in and he right away distributed the goodies to all the soldiers. It is a hard road for us over here especially during the holiday season. Being away from our families is really tough but with the goodies and gifts it made everyone feel like getting into the holiday spirit. From the 2025th Transportation Company Family we would like to extend our heartfelt "Thank You" for all of your support. We will always have a place in our heart for you. Thank you." ~~ Major Earnest --- and the 2025th Transportation Company, Iraq
"I would like to send you the thank yous from the whole D Co 1-130th ARB for the box you sent to us. It was a very uplifting gift in these times. We deeply appreciate your support as we carry on our mission. Recent events such the failed attempt against our nation in Detroit remind us that we do serve a purpose in these often uncertain times. Once again, thank you much for your support."~~SPC Christian D-----, D Co 1-130th, Basrah, Iraq.
If you can't buy and ship items to us, then you could please donate $25 to help ship goods over.
Who are these "troops"? They are your and our neighbors who have been deployed to protect all of us and our families. But then you already know that; witness your presence on this web page. We ship these goods onward to the troops and their families everywhere, and with special interest in the troops who are on combat duty way up in the rocky front lines in the mountains of Afghanistan and in Iraq while all of us are comfortably home.
The items on the list below have been specifically requested by different units. The list changes as requests change.
If you want to send things to the troops, these are the things they principally want and which we can get to them. Like you, we believe in looking out for the folks who are looking out for all of us here at home. Thank you!
- Nothing less than the best for these first class people! All first class, brand new, unopened, safety-sealed goods for America's finest.
- Please include copies of the purchase receipts for the items for safety cross-checking.
- Please include your name, address and phone number in case we need to get hold of you about the shipment. Also, be sure your name, address and phone appears legibly on the outside of the box.
- Please include a print-out of a digital picture of your group, school and class, or such and any notes about why you did this so the troops can know how much the folks here really love, respect and appreciate them. We want the troops and their families to know who, way back here at home, is thinking about them.
- Cards, letters, and the like need to be unsealed and inspectable.
- In each priority box you ship us include $13.00 or three $4.80 United States Flat Rate Priority Mail stamps. We will use box of them when we repackage and ship onward to the troops and their families (it takes $12.95 to ship it onward).
The following are the things the troops principally request:
- phone cards (#1 most requested item; so they can phone their loved ones)
- VISA and M/C gift cards (#2 most requested item; gives them maximum flexibility
- personal hygiene items (American made for safety of course)
- wet wipes, individually wrapped in foil packs (not gel bottles)
- body wipes in plastic pull-out canisters
- disposable razors â€“ men's and women's
- chap sticks
- feminine products
- foot powder
- and the like
- magazines (clean content)
- books (clean content)
- fun posters and calendars for dressing the place up
- AA batteries
- AAA batteries
- movie DVD's (clean content)
- music CDs (clean content)
- iPODs (empty)
- small earphones
- 1 GB and 2 GB USB memory sticks (external hard drives) (blank)
- beef jerky and sticks
- peanuts and nuts in cans with lids
- tins and packets of flavored coffee and cappuccino
- breath mints
How to Send Them to Us.
Mail them to:
Support Our Troops®
P. O. Box 70
Daytona Beach, FL 32115-0070
Just use regular parcel post, which is very cheap and only takes about three extra days to reach us.
If you want to ship by delivery service or truck line, please email use the Contact Us form and we will provide the appropriate warehouse street address for you to use.
Be sure your name, address and phone is on the outside of the mailing box.
If you are a company or manufacturer wishing to donate a substantial block of any of the foregoing or similar, please contact us for trucking and warehouse information.